Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Buy my photos!

After some hair-pulling, lots of image re-manipulation. and a ton of uploading, my photography website is open for business. I went with Zenfolio for their competitive fees, multiple design options, and the insane amount of products available for purchase. However, I found in setting up my own personal galleries and site design that the user interface was probably implemented by a half-mad team of basement-dwelling engineers, but I figured it out eventually.

There are several galleries open, and more images will follow.

Link here http://designbykristiangustafson.zenfolio.com/
or go through my website at www.sitboaf.com

That's it. Buy my stuff!
Or just look and enjoy. Thank you.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A long-overdue apology is owed to the web design wizards at Zenfolio, who updated – nay OVERHAULED – their interface. It is much nicer now, and while it's not perfect, it is darn good.