Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year, New Calendar

Well, it's been 2015 for a couple weeks, and you probably have a new calendar on your wall by now. If not, I humbly remind you to acquire and hang one.

My great project last year, aside from setting up a new business, attending meetings of several creative groups, creating a logo, getting business cards made, building a website, and joining several social media outlets, was to actually PRODUCE something as a new business entity. Just a single product. And though I'm proud of it, I don't expect it to make me any money.

This is my calendar for 2015, and it is a celebration of the state of New Hampshire. It is also a celebration of travel, discovery, the unusual, spontaneity, and mostly, the beautiful.



My hope is that this first product will be the foundation of something larger - a brand of its own. Plans are underway to produce and sell a calendar for 2016. A bigger and better calendar. I hope they come to represent a friendship between New Hampshire's travelers and the scenic and wonderful places found tucked in every corner of the state.

No comments: